Sunday 26 July 2009

Updates!

Wow..!How busy has it been this last month..!

Sorry for being away for so long, as you know I did the charity fashion shoot towards the middle of June, well since then I've been doing photoshoots for an up and coming musician from Derby (watch out for her!), weddings, baby portraits and also finally got round to editing them all too..! Phew..! And it doesn't stop there..! I am now taking bookings for wedding's next year too.. I already have one booked in Jan (indian)and another in May (english) so if your reading this, (and your getting married!), what are you waiting for, get in touch with me now..! I thoroughly enjoyed every second of the last month's shooting, it was a complete pleasure to be a part of so many different types of photography and honestly, with my hand on my heart, I can't choose between them..! The charity fashion shoot was really testing as the venue wasn't the best and the lighting wasn't great either but I had to work with it on the day.. It was loads of fun though as there was the catwalk.. dancers.. singers..bboy's.. a raffle and loads of really nice people there..! I've attached a few photo's for you to see what I've been doing for the past month so feel free to make comments if you like (and don't like..grrr!) and keep you peepers peeled for the next update of my photographic adventures..!! Over and out..
































No comments:

Post a Comment