Monday 22 March 2010

Preparation is the key...

...How many time have you heard the saying.. "Fail to prepare, prepare to fail".

Well, with the start of a new year and the first 3 months having been so inspiring and busy, there's been loads going on in preparing for the exciting and year ahead of us. Having met some really touching and inspirational people over the last year, my first aim was to surround myself with a family of inspirational and fantastic people who will push me to be the best I can be.. And I'm on my way to getting there. Secondly it was to upgrade my equipment, not because I needed to but because it's a way of improving and bettering the quality of my work in order for me to compete at the highest level -And not have any limitations. Photography is my life now and the most beautiful thing about it is that by having the necessary equipment at my peril I can express myself without feeling restricted and in turn, my friends (yes you, the people who I photograph) can feel they have been given a gift and not been part of a business transaction, where if they paid more they would have got a better photographer with a better camera and a better service.

The FOCUS ON IMAGING SHOW is europe's biggest annual imaging show open to the public and photographer's.

Over 200 exhibitors and product launches galore - including all the very latest digital cameras and processing equipment. Feel free to click on the link to find out more information about the show. http://www.focus-on-imaging.co.uk/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment